Bromeliad Fireball Neoregelia, 6" Pot
Neoregelia “Fireball” plants are Brazilian bromeliads that produce a massive cluster of plants. This tropical plant grows with deep wine-red leaves. Occasionally, this tropical plant blooms with a cluster of tiny blue flowers.
- Low maintenance
- Can grow to about 4'-6’ tall
- Requires strong filtered light to maintain its deep red color. Will arrive green as they are grown in heavy shade.
- Ideal temperature is 60°–72°F
- Toxicity: Non-toxic to humans and pets
- USDA hardiness zones for outdoor planting: 10-12
Get this by Friday,June 28 to 33785Delivery Option