Yellow African Iris Butterfly Lily, 6" Pot
African Iris has sword-shaped leaves that grow in a fan-like pattern with seasonal blooms. These flowers can be pale to lemon-yellow in color, but they always have 3 characteristic dark spots near their intricate centers. They stay highly visible on stems that stand above the tips of fortnight lily’s slender, grassy leaves.
- Low maintenance
- Can reach 2-5' tall and 3" blooms
- Prefers full sun to partial shade
- Ideal temperature is above 20°F
- Attracts butterflies
- Toxicity: Mildly toxic to humans and highly toxic to animals
- USDA hardiness zones for outdoor planting: 8-11
Get this by Friday,June 28 to 33785Delivery Option
Every purchase will include a heat pack for each plant if your region is experiencing cold weather. We also include a free 3 month subscription to our plant care app called Super Greg and fertilizer tabs to feed your new plants for up to 6 months!