Monstera Deliciosa, 6" Pot
Monstera Deliciosa, also called split-leaf Philodendron, swiss cheese plant, Mexican breadfruit, or hurricane plant, is famous for its quirky natural leaf holes. The leaves are waxy in vibrant dark green. They sometimes bare edible fruits, called cerimans or monsteras, which taste like a combination of banana, pineapple & mango high in potassium & vitamin C.
- Low maintenance
- Can reach 10-15' tall and 8' wide indoors
- Leaves can be 3' long and 2' wide
- Thrives in bright to medium indirect light
- Ideal temperature is 68-86°F
- Air purifier
- Toxicity: Toxic to humans and pets if ingested
- USDA hardiness zone for outdoor planting: 10-12
Get this by Friday,June 28 to 33785Delivery Option
Every purchase will include a heat pack for each plant if your region is experiencing cold weather. We also include a free 3 month subscription to our plant care app called Super Greg and fertilizer tabs to feed your new plants for up to 6 months!