Birds Nest Fern, 6" Pot
If you’re slowly turning your home into a haven for tropical plants, the birds nest fern is a must-have plant. This lush, leathery-leaved fern finds its home in humid environments naturally. Still, it can easily become a brilliant flush of green in or outdoors. They get their name because center of the plant resembles a bird's nest.
- Grows on tree trunks or buildings. As a houseplant, the plant can be attached to planks and hung on a wall.
- Identified by their flat, crinkly or wavy fronds.
- Needs medium to low indirect light.
- Non Toxic and safe for pets and small children.
Get this by Friday,June 28 to 33785Delivery Option
The Birds Nest Fern is a lush, leathery-leaved fern that can grow on tree trunks or buildings. As a houseplant, the plant can be affixed to planks and hung on a wall. They get their name because the center of the plant resembles a bird's nest with flat, crinkly or wavy fronds.
- Low maintenance
- Can reach 2-4' in height
- Grows in medium to low indirect light
- Ideal temperature is 65°F-75°F
- Toxicity: Non-toxic to humans and pets
- USDA hardiness zones for outdoor planting: 11-12