English Ivy Small Leaf, 6" Pot
English Ivy Needle Point is a fast-growing climber. It is easy to care for, and looks great either hanging or dangling its vines from a shelf, in containers and hanging baskets, or can be sheared and trained as topiary. The foliage of Baltic English Ivy is slightly smaller and more compact than traditional English Ivy.
- Low maintenance
- Can grow 6-8" tall and the vines can reach over 15' long
- Prefers bright indirect light
- Ideal temperature is 65°–85°F
- Air purifier
- Toxicity: Mildly toxic to human and pets if ingested
- USDA hardiness zones for outdoor planting: 4-10
Get this by Friday,June 28 to 33785Delivery Option
Every purchase will include a heat pack for each plant if your region is experiencing cold weather. We also include a free 3 month subscription to our plant care app called Super Greg and fertilizer tabs to feed your new plants for up to 6 months!