Bromeliad Guzmania, 6" Pot, Growers Choice Color
Guzmania bromeliads feature long, narrow, shiny green leaves that rise from a deep central cup. Their large & showy flower bracts arise in the summer, in an amazing array of colors.
- Low maintenance
- Height can reach up to 2'
- Requires low light and should be kept out of direct sunlight
- Ideal temperature is 55-80°F
- Toxicity: non-toxic and pet safe
- USDA hardiness zones for outdoor planting: 10-11
We will hand-select the best color available. Colors include pink, red, yellow, orange, and purple.
Get this by Friday,June 28 to 33785Delivery Option