Arabica Coffee, 6" Pot
The Arabica Coffee plant features glamorous, glossy, elliptical, dark green leaves with prominent veins and wavy margins, with fragrant (resembles the aroma of Jasmine), star-shaped, white flowers that bloom in axillary clusters. After this plant flowers, it produces deep red, shiny and plum like cherries, each containing two arabica seeds, or beans.
- Low maintenance
- Indoor container plants typically grow to about 4'-6’ tall
- Prefer bright, but indirect, light
- Ideal temperature is 64°–70°F
- Toxicity: All parts except the fruit and its seed that are processed into coffee beans are toxic to humans and pets
- USDA hardiness zones for outdoor planting: 10-11
Get this by Friday,June 28 to 33785Delivery Option
Every purchase will include a heat pack for each plant if your region is experiencing cold weather. We also include a free 3 month subscription to our plant care app called Super Greg and fertilizer tabs to feed your new plants for up to 6 months!