Aglaonema Pink Dalmatian, 5" Pot
Aglaonema plants, also known as Chinese Evergreens, are a hardy Hybrid from the aroid family. The Pink Dalmatian has large, narrow, and glossy oval leaves on short stems in striking dark green with pink spots and pink stems.
- Low maintenance
- Can reach 30-36" at maturity
- Prefers bright indirect light, but is extremely adaptable to low light conditions
- Ideal temperature is 70-85°F
- Air purifier
- Toxicity: Toxic to humans and pets if ingested
- USDA hardiness zone for outdoor planting: 9-11
Get this by Friday,June 28 to 33785Delivery Option
This item DOES NOT SHIP to California.
Aglaonema is one of the most attractive and easy to grow indoor plants.
Pink Dalmatian offers striking dark green leaves with pink spots and pink stems.
This plant enjoys low levels of indirect light.
Only water your aglaonema once every 7-10 days.