Licuala Ramsayii, 10" Pot
Licuala Ramsayii, also known as the Queensland or Australian fan palm, is a species of palm tree in the family Arecaceae. It is native to Australia. Large circular, six to seven-foot wide leaves emerge atop the straight, slender, singular trunk. Leaflets are bright green above with a silvery underside. A great choice for both an indoor statement piece or an addition to your outdoor landscaping.
- Low maintenance
- Can grow to about 5-10' indoors and upwards of 50' outdoors
- Thrives in shade to partial shade outdoors and medium indirect light indoors
- Can tolerate temperatures down to 32°F once established
- Toxicity: Toxic to humans and pets if ingested
- USDA hardiness zones for outdoor planting: 10-11
Get this by Friday,June 28 to 33785Delivery Option
Every purchase will include a heat pack for each plant if your region is experiencing cold weather. We also include a free 3 month subscription to our plant care app called Super Greg and fertilizer tabs to feed your new plants for up to 6 months!