Kalanchoe Luciae "Flapjack" 2 Pack 3" Pots
You will receive a 2 pack of 3" pots.
The Flapjack Succulent (Kalanchoe Luciae) is also known as a Paddle Plant because of the paddle or clam-like shape of its leaves that form in rosette clusters. It features large round light green leaves that have red on the edges. Produces small pale yellow flowers on a tall stalk.
- Low maintenance
- Can reach up to 30" when fully mature
- Prefers full to partial sun
- Ideal temperature is between 60-85°F
- Toxicity: Toxic to pets and humans if ingested
- USDA Hardiness zone for outdoor planting: 9-11
Get this by Friday,June 28 to 33785Delivery Option
Every purchase will include a heat pack for each plant if your region is experiencing cold weather. We also include a free 3 month subscription to our plant care app called Super Greg and fertilizer tabs to feed your new plants for up to 6 months!