Hypoestes Phyllostachya (Polka Dot Plant) Mixed Colors, 4" Pot
The Polka Dot plant is known for it's vibrant, speckled leaves that grow in an array of colors. The most common polka dot plants feature leaves with a pink base color and green spots.
- Low maintenance
- Can reach up to 1-2' tall
- Thrives bright, indirect light
- Ideal temperature is 70-80°F
- Toxicity: Non-toxic to humans and pets
- USDA hardiness zone for outdoor planting: 10-12
Get this by Friday,June 28 to 33785Delivery Option
Every purchase will include a heat pack for each plant if your region is experiencing cold weather. We also include a free 3 month subscription to our plant care app called Super Greg and fertilizer tabs to feed your new plants for up to 6 months!