Dwarf Pomegranate, 6" Pot
The Dwarf Pomegranate plant produces miniature fruit with full size flavor. Small pomegranate fruits take between 1-2 years to appear, & are preceded by ruffled, fragrant, trumpet-shaped flowers in rich red-orange. The taste of this popular fruit is a mix of strawberry and raspberry flavors, high in Vitamin C, potassium and phosphorus. Before & after the flowers bloom, this shrub is shaped of many narrow branches with long, glossy, bright green leaves.
- Moderate maintenance
- Maximum height and width of 3'
- Needs full sun and well drained soil
- Ideal temperature is above 40°F
- Toxicity: Non-toxic to humans and pets
- Its flowers attract hummingbirds
- USDA hardiness zones for outdoor planting: 7-11
Get this by Friday,June 28 to 33785Delivery Option