DIY Fall Farmhouse Basket
Easy DIY Fall Farmhouse Basket
What you need:
- Wooden basket
- Paint (color of your choice)
- Paint brush
- Hot glue gun
- Decorative rope
- Small foam pumpkins
- Plastic planter saucer
- Plant/s of your choice
- Paint the wooden basket and let it dry.
- Hot glue decorative rope around the basket.
- Place a layer of hay on the bottom of the basket and place the plastic saucer on top (this helps prevent saucer from sliding).
- Place the plant on top of the saucer.
- If the growers pot isn't wide enough to fill up the basket you can stuff hay around it to prevent it from moving around.
- Stick your pumpkins in the planter or surrounding hay to get the look you like.
- Display your new Fall Planter Basket!